'Test the Best' White Water Rafting
Experience the best rapids the Zambezi has to offer during this adrenaline-filled rafting adventure! The river below the Victoria Falls is widely considered to be the very best rafting river in the world. A deep channeled, high volume river, the Zambezi has class 3 to 5 rapids interspersed with tranquil pools.
This enables you to marvel at the magnificent beauty of the Batoka Gorge between some of the most exciting and challenging rapids rafted anywhere on the planet!!!
- Pick up around 7:45 by our vehicles directly from your accommodation in Livingstone.
- Check-in next to the Victoria Falls.
- Free Swimming under the Victoria Falls (depending on water level).
- Free photos & video of the day´s trip
- Rafting from Rapid 1 to Rapid 7 which are considered to be the best on the Zambezi.
- Drinks at the top of the gorge above Rapid 7 before return to Livingstone.
- Return to your accommodation at approximately 11:30hrs.
- The best option to take if time is limited and you absolutely want to experience the best rafting the Zambezi can offer!
- the given time include pick-up from accommodation in town, safety briefing, walks down and up the gorge, transfer back to town
Share This Page