Afternoon Half Day White Water Rafting
Spend the afternoon on the mighty Zambezi! The river below the Victoria Falls is widely considered to be the very best rafting river in the world. A deep channeled, high volume river, the Zambezi has class 3 to 5 rapids interspersed with tranquil pools.
This enables you to marvel at the magnificent beauty of the Batoka Gorge between some of the most exciting and challenging rapids rafted anywhere on the planet!!! Helicopter flight out of the gorge available as an option.
- Pick up 10:30hrs by our vehicles directly from your accommodation in Livingstone
- Check-in next to the Victoria Falls.
- Free video of the day´s trip.
- Lunch and drinks
- Return to your accommodation at approximately 17:00hrs.
- the given times include pick-up from the accommodation in town, safety briefing, hiking up and down the gorge, lunch and transfer back to town.