Full Day White Water Rafting (High Water)
Join us for a full day rafting adventure and experience the most exciting and challenging rapids rafted anywhere on the planet! The Zambezi river below the Victoria Falls is widely considered to be the very best rafting river in the world. A deep channeled, high volume river, the Zambezi has class 3 to 5 rapids interspersed with tranquil pools.
- Pick up 8:00hrs by our vehicles directly from your accommodation.
- Check-in next to the Victoria Falls.
- Starts from rapid # 14, 10 or 7 (depending on the water level)
- Lunch and drinks at 'The Gemstone' Restaurant
- Return to your accommodation between 14:00 - 15:00 hrs.
- the given times include pick up from accommodation in town, safety briefing, hiking the gorge, cable car ride, lunch, transfer back to town.
Because safety is always our priority rafting may be closed if the river reaches a certain level, generally in March/April until May.