2-3 Days Rafting in the Batoka Gorge
Extend your rafting experience with our Two Day adventure. experience the most exciting and challenging rapids rafted anywhere on the planet! The Zambezi river below the Victoria Falls is widely considered to be the very best rafting river in the world. A deep channeled, high volume river, the Zambezi has class 3 to 5 rapids interspersed with tranquil pools.
- Pick up by our vehicles directly from your accommodation (time to be advised at booking). Your gear for the overnight will be loaded into our vehicles.
- Snacks on the side of the river at Rapid 10.
- Upon arrival on the beach at Rapid 21, the camp will be ready. Dinner and overnight on the beach around a campfire.
- Wake up at around 6am. Tea, coffee and breakfast.
- Rafting from Rapid 21 to Rapid # 25 or further on to Lower Moemba.
- Drive back to Livingstone trough the African bush in a 4WD vehicle, crossing several traditional Zambian villages.
US$ 320 per person from rapid # 1-25, overnight at rapid # 21
US$ 420 per person from rapid # 1 to Lower Moembo, overnight at rapid # 21 or 25
US $ 470 per person from rapid # 1 to Lower Moembo, 3 days, 2 nights
Minimum of 4 participants required, 10 % discount if booked online at least 2 days in advance
Duration: 2 -3 Days
Departure Times: runs only during the Low Water Season (August - January), dates on request.
Fitness Level: Average fitness is required. There is some easy rock scrambling involved in this activity. Minimum age limit of 15 years.
Pack: Sandals, Running shoes or tennis shoes that don’t mind getting wet (no flip-flops!), Sun cream. Quick drying shorts. Personal medication if required.