Swimming Under the Victoria Falls
The most breathtaking and awesome perspective of the Victoria Falls is from the bottom of the gorge. The rock faces tower more than a hundred metres all around you; cascades of water tumble down from where the black basalt meets the blue sky.
It is possible to swim in the rock pools right underneath the waterfalls at certain times of the year (‘low water’). This is an unforgettable adventure right in the heart of one of the most beautiful places on earth!
- Drinks (soft drink, juice and water)
- Fruit and crisps
- All equipment (helmet, paddle, rafts etc.)
- Qualified and knowledgeable guide.
- Minimum age limit is 12 years
- We store your valuables and you get it back after the trip.