Full Day White Water Rafting
Join us for a full day rafting adventure and experience the most exciting and challenging rapids rafted anywhere on the planet! The Zambezi River below the Victoria Falls is widely considered to be the very best rafting river in the world. A deep channeled, high volume river, the Zambezi has class 3 to 5 rapids interspersed with tranquil pools.
This trip enables you to marvel at the magnificent beauty of the Batoka Gorge between some of the most exciting and challenging rapids rafted anywhere on the planet!!! Trips on offer vary from only a couple of hours to a full six days adventure all the way to Lake Kariba. The Zambezi will keep you on the edge every step of the way... Helicopter flight out of the gorge available as an option.
- Pick up 8:00hrs by our vehicles directly from your accommodation.
- Check-in next to the Victoria Falls.
- Rafting from Rapid 1 to Rapid 25.
- Snacks on the side of the river at Rapid 10
- Cable car lift at the end of the trip
- Lunch and drinks at 'The Gemstone' Restaurant
- Return to your accommodation at approximately 17:00hrs.
- the given times include pick up from the accommodation in town, safety briefing, hiking the gorge, short rests during the trip, lunch, transfer back to town