Morning Half Day White Water Rafting
Spend the morning on the mighty Zambezi! The river below the Victoria Falls is widely considered to be the very best rafting river in the world. A deep channeled, high volume river, the Zambezi has class 3 to 5 rapids interspersed with tranquil pools.
- Pick up 8:00hrs by our vehicles directly from your accommodation.
- Check-in next to the Victoria Falls.
- Rafting from Rapid 1 to Rapid 10.
- Walk out of the gorge.
- Lunch and drinks at 'The Gemstone' Restaurant or at the top of the gorge above Rapid 10 (depending on group size)
- Return to your accommodation at approximately 14:00hrs.
- the given times include pick up from the accommodation in town, safety briefing, walks down and up the gorge, lunch, transfer back to town.