Afternoon Half Day White Water Rafting
Spend the afternoon on the mighty Zambezi! The river below the Victoria Falls is widely considered to be the very best rafting river in the world. A deep channeled, high volume river, the Zambezi has class 3 to 5 rapids interspersed with tranquil pools.
This enables you to marvel at the magnificent beauty of the Batoka Gorge between some of the most exciting and challenging rapids rafted anywhere on the planet!!! Trips on offer vary from only a couple of hours to a full six days adventure all the way to Lake Kariba. The Zambezi will keep you on the edge every step of the way... Cable car ride up the Batoka gorge at the end of all full day trips. Helicopter flight out of the gorge available as an option.
- Pick up 10:30hrs by our vehicles directly from your accommodation in Livingstone
- Check-in next to the Victoria Falls.
- Rafting from Rapid 10 to Rapid 25.
- Lunch and drinks at 'The Gemstone' Restaurant or at the top of the gorge above Rapid 25 (depending on group size).
- Return to your accommodation at approximately 17:00hrs.
- the given times include pick-up from the accommodation in town, safety briefing, walk down the gorge, cable car ride, lunch, transfer back to town.