This is a double dose adrenalin trip: you experience the best rafting on the planet, and catch the greatest fighter by weight, the notorious Tiger Fish.
- The Zambezi River offers the best rafting on the planet!!!
- Our safety record is unrivalled. Your safety is our first priority.
- Tiger fish is arguably the best sport fishing species in the world. You have time to relax in between the rapids to enjoy the scenic beauty of the Batoka Gorge.
- Runs daily in season (August - January) Optional Helicopter take-out.
- We store your valuables, cameras etc. for you, and you get it back at the end of the trip. Hire rods and fishing equipment from us: ZMW 100 per rod per day, losses will be charged at cost price. Or bring your own equipment.
- Photo footage available.
- ZMW 100 back if you don’t catch any fish!
- This is sport fishing: catch and release. (Local fishermen need the fish to make a living.) Overnight options on offer.
- Transfers from and back to your accommodation.
- Lunch and drinks.
- All entry fees.
- Qualified, experienced raft guide.
- Pleasant adrenalin rushes!
For an experience of a life time, join us on a 6 day fishing trip all the way down to Lake Kariba! Or do one of our overnight options; rafting and fishing for 2 or 3 days, sleeping under the stars on a white sandy beach, great food, great stories and a ice cold beer...
US$ 200 per person, minimum of 4 participants required
10% discount if booked online at least 2 days in advance.
Duration: Approx. 8 hours
Departure Times: Runs daily in season (August to early January depending on water level)
Dress: Sandals or running shoes (no flip-flops!), sun cream and a hat/cap, quick drying shorts,
Fitness Level: Average fitness is required. There is some easy rock scrambling involved in this activity. Minimum age limit of 15 years. Please note the walk down and up the gorge is physically demanding!
Pack: You may want to bring dry clothes to change after the trip. Fishing equipment (if you have, or hire from us). Personal medication if needed.